I bought two!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by SF Hiker from SF Bay Area on Thursday, January 12, 2012
I'm a 34-36 waist and 32 length. The 36 waist 32 length was my size. Bought one pair, liked the fit and material and ordered a second color. A bit loose in the legs vs. jeans but that's good for hiking or other activities. Washed and dried once in a dryer and maybe shrunk a fraction of an inch in length - they fit the same or better. The belt is a bit long but not a real issue. Highly recommended for casual wear.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Casual Work Days, Cool weather hiking
- Cons: None
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Color, Washes Well
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: