A ski-trip must-have!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KB from Houston, TX on Monday, December 26, 2011
My teenage boys laughed when I bought this and tried to buy similar ones for them for our family ski trip. The teasing changed to bribery offers on the cold slopes! Versatile and perfect for pulling over the nose to protect from icy winds or wearing down around the neck instead of a scarf. Love it (and my boys' realization that mom might actually be smart)!
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cross Country, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Breathable, Dries Easily, Good Fit, Good Protection, Inexpensive, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: