About Gregory Inyo 45 Backpack (For Women)
Closeouts. Gregory's Inyo 45 backpack has plenty of well-designed space and pockets for backcountry trips. The Fusion LTS suspension system ensures a comfortable fit and the separating skirt features a full-length zipper for easy access to all your gear.
Specs about Gregory Inyo 45 Backpack (For Women)
- Pack material: Nylon
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking Weekend,Climbing,Backpacking Day or Overnight
- Dimensions: 20x13x10"
- Pack capacity: 2624 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Fits torsos: 14 - 16"
- Dimensions: 22x13x10"
- Pack capacity: 2746 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Fits torsos: 16 - 18"
- Dimensions: 24x13x10"
- Pack capacity: 2868 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18 - 20"
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to China
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Casual hiker from Maine on Tuesday, October 30, 2012Great pack. Versatile. Feels like it is going to last forever.
- Best Uses: Day Hikes, Extended Hikes, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Easy To Load, Good Suspension, Highly Adjustable, Large Capacity, Lightweight
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Does the reservoir sleeve fit a 100, 70, or 50 oz bottle?”
It will fit up to a 100 oz hydration bladder.
“Does this pack include a rain cover?”
Item 4449N does not come with a rain cover.
“Will this backpack accommodate waist sizes 20 to 22 inches?”
The waist belt fits sizes 28"-34".
“I'm going on a four-day trek/retreat and I'm 5'4" with a shorter torso and longer limbs. Do you think this pack will fit me and provide enough space for four days' worth of gear?”
If you hover over the "sizes available" a tap will appear and provide you with the correct numeric sizing. I'm providing a link to our backpacking guide, I recommend you read the "sizing tips" section.Weather the pack will provide adequate space or not depends on your experience as a backpacker and the amount of equipment you are taking.||http://www.sierratradingpost.com/lp2/backpack-guide/?utm_source=Guides&utm_medium=Catalog&utm_campaign=Backpack-Guide