About Gregory Stout 75 Backpack - Internal Frame
Closeouts. Gregory's Stout 75 backpack is a lightweight pack that's spacious enough for multi-day backcountry trips. The Trailflex wishbone suspension capably manages large loads, and an ultralight, removable daypack doubles as a hydration reservoir sleeve.
Specs about Gregory Stout 75 Backpack - Internal Frame
- Pack material: 420 denier polyester, 600 denier polyester
- Frame type: Internal
- Pack loading: Top with front access
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Rain cover: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking Multiday
- Volume liters: Small 73, Medium 75, Large 77
- Dimensions: 28x13x12"
- Pack capacity: 4455 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 13 oz.
- Fits torsos: 16-18"
- Dimensions: 30x13x12"
- Pack capacity: 4577 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 15 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18-20"
- Dimensions: 32x13x12"
- Pack capacity: 4698 cu.in.
- Weight: 4 lb. 1 oz.
- Fits torsos: 20-22"
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to China
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mogeezy from Californi on Saturday, July 8, 2017I like this pack for the price. It has worked well for me on backpacking trips so far
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.