Sweet look n wind breaker.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BIgdaddy from St Johnsbury Vt. on Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Order this as a soft shell for snow shoeing. Would work to keep the wind off you if you layered good. Plan to use this summer hiking. Will compress nicely in my backpack. Felt the price was a little high for it, but it is well made plus looks great on. I order the next size up felt tight under the arms.
- Best Uses: Hiking and Camping, Skiing/Snowboarding
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Fit: Feels too small
- Pros: Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No