This jacket was a nice surprise.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Back country skier from Albuquerque, NM on Sunday, August 12, 2012
I was unfamilar with the brand name. I am very impressed with the material and fit. I am excited to try it out for skiing this winter. I wish it would have come with a hood. I usually ski will a wool cap and a neck gater so I still think I will be able to get by if caught by bad weather.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Hiking, Skiing
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Durable, Lightweight, Stylish
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No