Not quite "Beefy"
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mt Girl from Alto NM on Saturday, December 10, 2011
I bought several for my hubby. The variety of colors is great. And they were a terrific price. They are described as "beefy...heavy weight" but they are quite regular...although I wouldn't say they are light weight. The price makes them worth keeping. I would recommend them with that caveat.
- Best Uses: Camping, Casual Wear, Hiking, Outdoor Activities
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Cons: Shrinks
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: