About Hanwag Atlas Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. The rain has been pouring down the last few days, but with Hanwag's Atlas Gore-Tex® hiking boots fastened to your feet, your backpacking travels are unaffected thanks to a lightweight combination of a Gore-Tex® waterproofing system and a Vibram® AW Integral trekking rubber outsole.
Specs about Hanwag Atlas Gore-Tex® Hiking Boots - Waterproof (For Men)
- Non-Insulated,Waterproof (Gore-Tex®)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Upper: Nubuck
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Height: 7"
- Weight (pair): 3 lb. 6 oz.
- Runs large, order 1/2 size smaller
- Made in Germany United Kingdom
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Reviewed by xb112 from xubo ca on Tuesday, November 27, 2012I have been thinking about this purchase for awhile. Well, I should not have waited because these boots are really comfortable. They fit well, and do not need a long break-in. Fit true to size, and Gore products are always useful. I think you will be happy with these boots in that I have not found a downside to them yet.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Phitzer, leo from Supernatural BC on Monday, October 22, 2012I use Hanwag products in my professional and normal activities where safety and high standards are a must.
- Best Uses: Hunting
- Pros: Great product, Great tread, Lng Life, Sturdy boot
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KS from central Oregon on Friday, September 14, 2012Great boot for backpacking and hunting in rough terrain. Very sturdy and well built. After wearing them one time the tongue just fell into place and laced up very nice.
- Best Uses: Hunting in rocky terrain, Packing
- Pros: Great For Heavy Packing, Rough Trails, Sturdy, Water Proof
Reviewed by Mike the Hiker from seatlle, wa on Monday, August 20, 2012perfect fit and great durability. craftmanship at it´s best