Hanwag Eclipse Gore-Tex® Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
About Hanwag Eclipse Gore-Tex® Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Hanwag Eclipse Gore-Tex® mountaineering boots boast stiff, durable construction for ice climbing, glacier travel and alpine mountaineering. The waterproof breathable upper features a 360-degree rubber rand and a removable tongue for a customized fit. The ultra-stiff Vibram® rubber outsole is crampon compatible.
Specs about Hanwag Eclipse Gore-Tex® Mountaineering Boots - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof (Gore-Tex®),Insulated,Waterproof (All)
- Crampon compatible
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Insulation: Thermal insulation down to -15°C (DIN EN 344-1)
- Upper: Leather, suede and synthetic with rubber rand
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber lug
- Shank: Composite
- Height: 8"
- Heel height: 1-1/2"
- Weight (pair): 4 lb. 14 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in Germany
- Visit our Hiking Footwear Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sling from Great white north on Wednesday, December 7, 2016These boots are really warm and much more comfortable than other mountaineering boots I have owned in The past. I use them for ice climbing and work as a snow maker. I usually wear a size 10 shoe but the 10.5 fits perfect with a heavy sock. If you struggle with the narrow toe box of boots like la sportiva these are perfect.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.