About Hardy Uniqua Double-Hand Fly Fishing Rod - 4-Piece, 14' 9wt
Closeouts. Thanks to a sophisticated 30/40 tone carbon mix construction, anglers employing the Hardy' Uniqua double-hand fly fishing rod will enjoy extremely fast loading, quick recovery and versatile, capable performance with every design of fly line.
Specs about Hardy Uniqua Double-Hand Fly Fishing Rod - 4-Piece, 14' 9wt
- Line weight: 9
- Length: 14'
- Number of pieces: 4
- Flex action: Tip/Fast
- Grip: Full wells
- Type of grip: Two handed
- Fighting butt: Yes
- Type of cork: AAAA grade cork
- Reel seat: Down locking
- Reel seat material: Anodized aluminum
- Rod material: Carbon and graphite
- Guide material: Chrome-plated
- Rod case: Yes
- Rod case material: PVC with nylon fabric cover
- Weight: 9.4 oz.
- Recommended use: Saltwater,Freshwater
- Made in Korea, Republic of
- Visit our Fly Fishing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fisherman Joe from California on Monday, November 10, 2014Good quality
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.