Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fun Junkie from Maine on Sunday, April 5, 2009
My son already had the matching umbrella so I decided to get the coat as well. It is so cute and he loves it. It's springtime in Maine so he has worn the coat a lot already and the terry cloth lining is really nice. It adds some warmth and keeps the coat from feeling too "clammy". My only complaint is that the snaps are white and the coat is green (the moose pattern). I wish the snaps were green or brown to match better. Other than that the coat is great.
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Nice Color, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length