Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ellies Mom from Eagle Creek, OR on Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Overall I am very happy with this raincoat for my 2 yr old. I got a 3T hoping she would be able to use it this year as well, and luckily it will work. The sleeves roll up easily and having it go almost to her knees is handy when she sits down backward since it usually covers her butt keeping the mud off her pants. The things I don't like are the hood is a little small, not quite covering her head/face completely and I would prefer a zipper to snaps. The terrycloth lining is wonderful though and much nicer than the usual polyester linings, and the PVC material is very soft and flexible. Cute too.
- Cons: No Zipper, Small hood
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length