Customer Reviews Of:
Hawksley & Wight Poplin Shirt - Long Sleeve (For Women)
Average Rating based on 3 reviews 3.333333 0 5
Reviewed by New to Sierra Trading Post from Michigan on Wednesday, October 9, 2013The dimensions were all wrong for me. I ordered my typical size 12. The bust area is too roomy, the waist is cut about four inches too high, while the arms were about the right length. I am 5'10' and can often wear a size 12 off the rack without ordering a Tall.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Warrigal67 from Australia on Thursday, March 19, 2009Lovely piece of shirting, my only issue was with the collar size, which seems a little ungainly and proportionately large (I got the large size). The collar itself is well-proportioned and I normally find that collar size usually runs big for me, but those who are pushed up for size by bust or hip size may like to keep this in line. On the upside, the fit is otherwise great and the sleeves are a good length on my 5'9" frame.
- Best Uses: Office
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Reviewed by jenn from tucson, az on Friday, January 23, 2009This fits more like a 14 but with the longer arms of a 16. It looks like a really nice shirt though.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Office, Travel
- Cons: Sleeves Too Long, Sleeves too tight
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Attractive Design, Flattering, High Quality
- Sizing: Feels too small