Nice addition to my wardrobe!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by nodullgal from Southern Arizona on Monday, July 20, 2009
Lots to love about this skirt -- the only con for me is that the overall look is brighter white than I usually wear. The fabric is a lovely three-season wool that repels wrinkles -even in the Arizona heat. My waist is relatively narrow compared to my hips, and this skirt bridges that well. I pair with black jacket or navy sweater set and it looks fine for a casual day at work.
- Best Uses: Wear To Work
- Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Nice Fabric, Versatile
- Waist: Feels true to size