Helly Hansen Ask Hybrid Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
About Helly Hansen Ask Hybrid Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. With Helly Hansen's Ask Hybrid jacket, you get the protection of expedition-grade sailing jackets as well as svelte Scandinavian style. Helly Tech XP waterproof breathable technology, a stowaway storm hood and a tall collar keep the wind and rain at bay.
Specs about Helly Hansen Ask Hybrid Jacket - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Helly Tech® waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Length: 34" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 24% nylon, 76% cotton
- Vent (Center): 11"
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Total weight: 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Bill the biker from Brooklyn NY on Friday, June 28, 2013Very heavy - and doesn't fit well
Reviewed by Luis from Miami on Monday, June 24, 2013This coat is well made and has a modern nautical look. The size runs small - I ordered a L but had to return for an XL. I am 5'9" 185 lbs and am average build.
Reviewed by Quicksilver from Tn on Saturday, June 15, 2013I had the same problem with another reviewer here
Mine is lacking the latches and some of the adjustable snaps. I do however have the snaps on the hood
Probably will be returning due to this and the fact that the material is extremely loud and annoying BC of this
Reviewed by SC NY LA from LA on Wednesday, June 12, 2013Sizing is at least one size smaller than listed.
Order one size up if available
Reviewed by Minnesota cold from MPLS MN USA on Sunday, June 2, 2013Got a good deal on the waterproof jacket - and will keep it - but some oddities:
- photo shows hasps but in reality uses snaps
- nice waterproof pockets but could benefit from hand warmer pockets and and inner pocket ( has neither)
- hood flops in front of eyes unless the collar is tied tight. The one hood adjustment is inadequate
Like the navy blue color and fabric - but even XL seems snug on this American - but overall am keeping it.