About Helly Hansen Verglas Hybrid Jacket - Soft Shell (For Men)
Closeouts. A stretchy, protective soft shell ideal for active outdoor endeavors, Helly Hansen's Verglas Hybrid jacket is extremely breathable and features brushed fleece lining for warmth and moisture management.
Specs about Helly Hansen Verglas Hybrid Jacket - Soft Shell (For Men)
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Zipper: Right
- Length: 28" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, hang to dry
- Total weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cat the flyer from Seattle, WA on Tuesday, February 28, 2012I am primarily using this as my commute jacket and as long as I have a nice fleece underneath it serves me well. I am not sure if this will fit cooler climes but it just suffices the near freezing temperature of Seattle mornings. It is pretty lightweight to also use it for snowboard runs as long as you are layered pretty good underneath.
- Best Uses: Casual Regular use, Weekend downhill runs
- Cons: Expensivecompare to NF, Not as trendy looking, Not completely waterproof
- Pros: Almost waterproof, Blocks wind pretty well, Lightweight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by michigan man from cheboygan, MI on Tuesday, December 27, 2011well made jacket at sierra trading post pricing cann't find a better buy anywhere else
- Cons: No Chest Pocket
- Pros: High quility with simple
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.