Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rick Stadler from Chicago, IL on Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Bought these for my son 13... put about 30 miles on them in NM, AZ and UT. Never had a chance to test them out in the wet, but they held up well on some pretty rough trails. Always thought HiTec made cheap boots... not these!
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Long-Distance Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, No Break-in
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width