About Hickey Freeman Subtle Tonal Stripe Suit - Worsted Wool (For Men)
Closeouts. You barely know they're there, yet they manage to make a dramatic impact -- that's the beauty of the subtle tonal stripes on Hickey Freeman's worsted wool suit; the refined jacket pairs with pleated pants to rise to a variety of occasions.
Specs about Hickey Freeman Subtle Tonal Stripe Suit - Worsted Wool (For Men)
- Vent (Side): 8-1/2"
- Closure: 2 Buttons,Zipper,YKK®
- Length: Short 30", Regular 31", Long 33" (based on size 42)
- Fabric: 100% worsted wool
- Lining construction: Fully lined
- Pant style: Pleated
- Curtain waistband: Yes
- French fly: Yes
- Inseam: Unhemmed 37" (based on size 36)
- Fabric: 100% worsted wool
- Lined in front to knee: Yes
- Total weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in United States of America
- Return information
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
- Visit our Wool Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by STP Fan from Dallas on Thursday, May 24, 2012Fabric and fit are top-notch
- Best Uses: Black Tie alternative, Interview
- Pros: Excellent Value, Serious business suit, Superior Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by exercisejunkie from sussex county,nj on Sunday, May 20, 2012Another gorgeous suit but either it is big for size or the wrong size was sent. Needed a 46 and the sleeve said 48. Hard to read because the print was small and the 6 and 8 are easy to confuse. Will probably look for suit separates elsewhere which means the quality won't be as good. Too bad it didn't work because this is one beautiful suit.
- Best Uses: Formal Occasions
- Pros: Beautiful material, Classy black on black, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Litigator from Oklahoma city, ok on Sunday, April 22, 2012very good suit and value
- Best Uses: Good tux alternative, Semi formal, Work
- Pros: Fabric is elegant, Make is Hickey quality
Reviewed by GH from Houston on Friday, April 13, 2012This is an elegant suit with silky, light feel. A real bargain for this quality. Do be aware that the newer HF suits and sport coats run fairly slim. Use it as motivation to get back into shape!
- Best Uses: Dress occasions
- Pros: Beautiful fabric, Fine cut and finishing, Rich subtle pattern
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Newton from Encino, CA on Saturday, February 18, 2012The fabric is elegant, crisp and lightweight. The jacket is almost a 'slim' fit' so if it's close you might go one size down.
- Best Uses: Work going out
- Pros: Light but crisp wool
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“1) What is the waist size of the suit pant? How many inches drop from jacket size?|2) Is this suit fully canvassed?|3) Can I get a picture of the pant (how many pleats?)|4) Can I get a picture of the label on the inside jacket pocket?”
I'm going to have someone look into your questions and get back to you with the answers. Thanks,
Suit has a 6" drop for the pants.
It has the standard drop of 6 inches. So if you order a 46 suit the pants will be a 40 at the waist. Look at the suit buying guide and you will see this information and lots of other stuff. Hope this helps.