About High Sierra ATQ Drop-Bottom Rolling Duffel Bag - 22”
Closeouts. Equally functional as a duffel bag, and wheeled pack or an over-the-shoulder backpack, High Sierra's 22" ATQ drop-bottom rolling duffel bag is rugged, roomy and equipped with many traveler-friendly features.
Specs about High Sierra ATQ Drop-Bottom Rolling Duffel Bag - 22”
- Style: Duffel
- Capacity: 3050 cu.in. expands to 3415 cu.in.
- Rolling: Yes
- Carry options: Shoulder,Hand,Backpack
- Telescopic handle: Yes
- Telescopic handle size (up to): 41-1/2"
- Material: Duraweave Metallic Mini-Weave, 1200x1800 denier Duralite® nylon
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22x13.5x9"
- Weight: 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Luggage Guide
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Chemchic from Michigan on Wednesday, May 23, 2012This duffel bag is just perfect for traveling. And the compartments are easy to get into and can be entered from above without opening all the zippers. It rolled on its wheels without tipping over. We traveled out of country and one of the airlines tagged it as oversized so it had to be last minute checked at the side of the plane. Wasn't that big a deal. So be careful about this. I don't know if some airlines have changed the rules on size of carryons.
- Best Uses: Many days, Overnite
- Cons: Maybe oversized carryon, Zipper sometimes sticks
- Pros: Easy to maneuver, Lightweight, Lots of compartments
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jamsandjelly from Naples, FL on Sunday, March 11, 2012We were looking for a duffle bag similar to the one I use for a seven week European trip. It also had to be a carryon size and lightweight. This suitcase is exactly what my husband needed. It's lightweight, will fit into overhead bin. Since it has excellent expandable features, everything will fit into this suitcase.
- Best Uses: Long or Short Trips
- Cons: Could use more pockets
- Pros: Expandable feature, Lightweight, Two tiered compartment, Well constructed
Verified Buyer Reviewed by the man from Quesnel Briitsh Columbia on Wednesday, February 29, 2012lots of room inside
- Best Uses: Weekender bag
- Pros: Good buy
Verified Buyer Reviewed by JCW from Lac du Flambeau, WI on Sunday, February 5, 2012Seems fine. Haven't traveled with it yet.
- Best Uses: Short trips
- Cons: Short handle
- Pros: Good design
Verified Buyer Reviewed by riley0003 from Westchester, NY on Monday, January 16, 2012I wish that this had an outside stretchy pocket for my water bottle. However, it's perfect for an overnight or weekend trip and can fit much more than I expected.
- Best Uses: 1 or 2 nights trip
- Cons: Heavier than expected
- Pros: Carry-on size, Lots of pockets, reasonable price, Very sturdy
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
Our return and exchange policy can be viewed here: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/lp2/exchange-return/
We apologize, but this item is sold out. We suggest signing up for the My Updates as the best way to monitor incoming products. You will receive email notifications of our newest stock items.
The High Sierra ATQ Drop-Bottom Rolling Duffel Bag meets domestic carry on regulations, it does not meet international regulations.