About Hults Bruk Salen Hatchet
2nds. Whatever task you face -- be it light clearing, making kindling or chopping wood -- this sturdy Hults Bruk Salen hatchet is ready and willing to help out. Even after many sharpenings, you can count on this Swedish-forged axe to get the job done.
- Each axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the hand-grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe
- Axe head is designed and tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after multiple sharpenings
- Curved U.S.-sourced hickory handle treated with linseed oil
- Traditional leather protective sheath with unique Swedish embellishments
- Comes with detailed care and instruction manual
- Made in Sweden
Please read our policy on ordering knives
Visit our Knife Guide
Cannot ship to New York State.
US shipments only