Customer Reviews Of:
Icebreaker GT Run Ace T-Shirt - Merino Wool, Short Sleeve (For Men)
Discontinued. Meet your new favorite running companion: Icebreaker's GT Run Ace T-shirt. Always looking after your comfort, this lightweight, stretch shirt brings the performance of moisture-wicking merino wool and even generously holds your media player in a handy stash pocket.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Rocketbear from Berkeley, CA on Sunday, May 6, 2012Comfortable. Wouldn't use it for any contact sports or hikes through brush as it doesn't appear to be designed for serious wear and tear.
- Best Uses: Gym, Running, Warm Weather
- Describe Yourself: Gym Rat
- Pros: Allows Free Movement, Breathable, Comfortable, Lightweight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by the average Joe from Minnesota on Monday, March 12, 2012This is a very lightweight shirt but does well as an outdoor running shirt on its own in 50 degree temps. I have yet to test it in the summer, but I don't imagine it will be a problem. It is very breathable and seem sturdy to stand up to time and wear.
- Best Uses: Exercise indoor or out
- Pros: breathable, Dries quickly, Lightweight, Non-smelling
Verified Buyer Reviewed by canoehat from Harrisonburg, VA on Friday, March 2, 2012Feels better than any synthetic workout shirt—totally soft and comfortable. I never had a shirt that wicked as well. No matter how much I sweat while working out, it never feels clammy. It's cut on the small size so I recommend ordering one size up.
- Best Uses: Casual, Runningwalking, Workouts
- Cons: none
- Pros: Looks great, Never clammy, Perfect wicking, Totally comfortable
Reviewed by Ian the Runner from Poulsbo, WA on Thursday, February 23, 2012This is a great shirt. Received it yesterday and proceeded to go on a 4 mile run. Like all my Icebreaker shirts didn't stink at all after I got back. I purchased this shirt to take place of my long sleeve GT200 Icebreaker for summer and milder weather running. Heats me up and cools me down when its needed. The side vents are also a plus.
- Best Uses: Hiking, Running, St Patricks Day
- Pros: breathable, Lightweight, Moisture wicking