Customer Reviews Of:
Inno Dual Angle Snowsport Car Rack
Closeouts. Inno’s Dual Angle snowsport car rack has a sleek, low-profile design that let’s you adjust the angle for tall bindings. Lower design than other raised racks resulting in better aerodynamics and reduced wind noise.
- View the Inno Rack Fit Guide
- Holds 6 pairs of skis, 4 snowboards or 2 and 2
- For raised factory side rails
- Keyed locks for security
- Dual openings are easy to load without having to stretch over the car
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7x18x3” each
- Weight: 23 lb. 12 oz.
- Materials: Aluminum, rubber, composite and steel
- Closeouts. China.
Average Rating based on 2 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Reviewed by shmamber from Sierra foothills, CA on Friday, April 2, 2010Great ski rack at great price
- Best Uses: Recreation, Transportation
- Car/Motorcycle Describe yourself: Casual Driver
- Pros: Easy install, High-Performance, Looks Nice, Reliable
Reviewed by Old Ski Racer from Bailey, CO on Thursday, March 4, 2010Loved this rack, the type of attachment, locks, quality, placement toward the outside of the vechile and the fact it doesn't need factory or expensive aftermarket crossbars (I have neither, just rails). Found conflicting fit infomation online and it just won't fit a 2005 Pathfinder as the rails are to deep and wide. This looks like it would fit rails about 1 to 1-1/2 inch wide and 1 inch deep. Hope that helps those trying to find fit infomation.
- Best Uses: Recreation
- Car/Motorcycle Describe yourself: Winter driver