Average Isaiah Ciarrai Review (based on 23 reviews)
Reviewed by Brendonius from New Paltz, ny on Wednesday, January 2, 2013At 6'0", 165 lbs, slim build, Large of this sweater fit my torso nicely, but the sleeves were just too short--would have definitely kept it but it's just not built for us long-arm folk.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by nancy from santa cruz, cal. on Wednesday, November 28, 2012Soft and cuddly, but cut too small for my husband. Had to return it.
Reviewed by Fred from Washington, DC on Sunday, October 7, 2012Warm, soft and light. Perfect
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, High Quality, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Isaiah Ciarrai Outlet: Due to limited quantities, not all products are available in our Retail Stores.
Isaiah Ciarrai Overstocks: inventory too high, had to be drastically reduced -- always first quality. Find out more about overstock items.
Isaiah Ciarrai Closeouts: may be last year's model or color -- always first quality. Find out more about closeouts.
Receive email updates for new Isaiah Ciarrai items