Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ollie from Oakland, CA on Thursday, December 1, 2011
When I put on this jacket (in black) I feel suddenly more stylish! I'm a casual dresser, and this is a low-key simple and very well designed jacket that goes around the neighborhood as well as out for a casual dinner in town. It's lightweight in feeling, though warm enough for most of Northern CA time, with warm clothing underneath. The pockets are at exactly the right place (I'm 5'9 1/2 inches), so that I can keep my hands warm there but also securely hold house and car keys.
- Best Uses: Daily Use, Going Out, Outdoor Activities, Travel, Work
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Good Cut, Lightweight, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No