About Jack Victor Neat Sport Coat - Wool (For Men)
Closeouts. From a distance, Jack Victor's Neat sport coat executes the classic mini-houndstooth in shades of dark brown and olive, but up close you'll find many other colors in its masterful weave, making it a wonderfully versatile complement to your shirts and ties.
- Jack Victor is a respected Canadian designer in business since 1913
- Classical tailoring with elegant updates
- Fabrics come from the best mills in Italy
- Bi-stretch woven interlinings are made of superior Italian canvas
- Length: Short 30", Regular 31" Long 33" (based on size 42)
- Fabric: Wool; fully lined
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in Canada
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Specs about Jack Victor Neat Sport Coat - Wool (For Men)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 2-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by NHSkier from Boston, MA on Thursday, August 18, 2011Typical North American cut. Way too full and boxy. I'm sticking with Italian brands from now on. They may be more expensive but the fit and feel are worth it.
- Best Uses: Office
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Boxy
- Describe Yourself: High-end shopper
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Durable, Value
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.