About Jack Wolfskin Whiteline Ski Jacket - 700 Fill Power, RECCO® (For Women)
Closeouts. Stay warm, dry and safe on the slopes in the Jack Wolfskin Whiteline ski jacket. The windproof, breathable Stormlock fabric has a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment, and it's backed up with 700 fill power Microguard Silver insulation for optimal warmth on the slopes.
Specs about Jack Wolfskin Whiteline Ski Jacket - 700 Fill Power, RECCO® (For Women)
- Fabric: 100% polyester (shell 1), 100% polyamide (shell 2)
- Pit zips
- Length: 27" (based on size medium)
- Closure: Two-way,Zipper,YKK®
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 63% duck down, 30% polyester, 7% feather
- Fill power: 700
- Care: Machine wash, tumble dry
- Weight: 2 lb. 2.9 oz.
- Made in Bangladesh
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.