Customer Reviews Of:
Jacob Ash EcoRaggs® Pop-Top Mittens (For Women)
- 70g Thinsulate® insulation
- Moisture-wicking fleece lining is made partially of recycled fibers
- Pop-Top secures to hand with touch-fasten pad
- Fabric: 50% wool, 50% recycled polyester
- Lining: 70% polyester, 30% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 50% olefin, 50% recycled polyester
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in China
- Size: One size fits most
Average Rating based on 19 reviews 4.315789 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ksa from nyc on Thursday, January 19, 2012Nice warm mitten, easy to take top on & off, & velcro holds top in "off" position well. THe top is coming off after a few uses however. Looks to be an easy darn to reattach but was disappointing.
- Cons: Mitten top tears
- Pros: Good velcro top closure, Simple, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by glove dad from Washington, DC on Wednesday, January 18, 2012Got these for my daughter to wear -- pop top gives her ability to use her hands without having to take the gloves off. They are very warm. she likes how they look and they are unique -- no one else has them
- Best Uses: Daily Wear, Recreation
- Cons: NO THUMB POP TOP, Not water proof
- Pros: POPTOP FOR FLEXIBILITY, Soft, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gflack71 from Ohio on Friday, January 6, 2012I use this product for doing barn chores. They are very warm and the pop-top allows me to do tasks that require fingers without my whole hand being exposed to the cold. Hay does stick to the wool but it doesn't bother me :)
- Pros: Attractive looking, Functional, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Minnesota gal from Minneapolis on Sunday, December 25, 2011Basically OK, but pop-tops started to unravel within 2 weeks and the velcro attachments started to come off nearly as quickly.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Always on the go from Columbus, Oh on Monday, December 19, 2011These are great gloves/mittens. Gloves do not keep my hands warms so this combo keeps my fingers and hands warm. I can flip the top back and drive and my finger tips are exposed when needed then flip the top over my finger tips when I get out of the car. These are the best gloves I have found and are very stylish. They go perfect with my North Face jacket. Every one loves my Pop-top Mittens!
- Pros: Stylish, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Birdwatcher from Colorado Springs, CO on Monday, December 5, 2011These pop-top mittens allow for greater dexterity than gloves or regular mittens when using the focus wheel on binoculars and when taking notes outdoors.
Hands stay warmer and I stay happier.
- Best Uses: Cold weather birdwatching
- Pros: Lining adds warmth, Velco patch holds Pop-Top
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Sissalee from Fairbanks, AK on Friday, November 11, 2011I walk my dog in all weather. These are great for using my fingers to clip and unclip leash. My hand is protected from the cold while doing tasks.
- Best Uses: Chores, Walking Dog
- Cons: Hard to remove, Over mitt could be longer
- Pros: Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by boo'smom from rico, colorado on Wednesday, October 26, 2011solid, warm and cute. would definitely buy these again!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by bigushka from Belarus on Wednesday, October 12, 2011This mittens is warm, but very thick.