Great for Problem Hands!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ky Gal from Louisville, Ky on Wednesday, October 10, 2012
As a stroke survivor, I have one hand that will not go into a conventional glove. These are perfect when going out in cold weather for extended periods, and they are not bulky like ski mittens!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Commuting, Going Out
- Cons: Not Waterproof
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Durable, Easy to put on, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No