I like them
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jeri from Port Angeles, WA on Friday, January 28, 2011
I just got them and plan on using them for showshoeing but I can't speak to their warmth or durability because I haven't used them yet. I have very long fingers and most all my gloves the fingers are too short. I really like the idea of having gloves/mittens in one item. I usually put gloves under mittens but then you have 4 pieces to put on/take off.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Going Out, Rainy Weather
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Durable, Good Grip, Lightweight, Long fingers
- Sizing: Feels true to size