unique and useful
Verified Buyer Reviewed by FDR Dime from upstate New York on Saturday, February 19, 2011
Most gloves are useless for photography. You have to take them off to get anything done. I have mittens with cut off fingers and they let in a lot of cold air and absorb water. These gloves have fingers made up of a light fabric which really helps keep the fingers working. The mittens cover well. They're pretty warm and quite tough. I don't know if they are supposed to be waterproof buy they do resist getting wet.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Photography
- Describe Yourself: Nature photography, Practical
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Durable, Good Grip, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size