Exactly what they said I get.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TOUGH SHOPPER from Cincinnati OHIO on Monday, December 14, 2009
I got these for the men in my life who have to work out in the weather. Moving wood, shoveling snow for hours, cutting wood, and general repair in bad weather requires gloves that stay dry and warm but allow movement. I didn't want them to fall apart after first use. They are probably not good for driving.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Rainy Weather
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper, Practical
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Dry, Durable, Good Grip, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: