Fantastic, thin and warm!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by entropy the explorer from Chicago, IL on Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I purchased these for my husband, who tends to wear cheap thin gloves as he hates bulky ones, then has cold hands. He is thrilled with these, as he can both do outdoor activities that require some dexterity, and stay warm. Just right for shoveling, working in the garage, etc.
- Best Uses: Anything outdoors, Cold Weather, Commuting
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Dry, Durable, Good Grip, Lightweight, thin, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: