Great for the price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by BubbaLou's Mama from Sunapee, NH on Wednesday, January 2, 2008
I bought these for my three-year-old. They are a little big in the 2-4 sizing, but I expected that. So far they have been warm when my daughter plays outside (usually for 30-60 minutes) and her hands stay dry. The only con I found is that the cuffs were not designed to go over a parka sleeve, and they are too bulky to put under it (this could partly be due the the fact that they are a little big for her). I find I adjust them frequently on my daughter to keep her wrists from being exposed.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Snowman Building
- Cons: Poor Grip, Too Long
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Sledding
- Pros: Dry, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: