Best buy for toddler snow mittens!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Satisfied Grandma from Columbus, OH on Monday, January 3, 2011
It is very hard to find water resistant/proof, warm mittens for a 3 year old and especially at such a low price. These mittens work great - even if they end up being a little big for your little one, they still do the trick and stay on their hands allowing use possibly for more than one winter.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Play in Snow
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Dry, Durable, Good Grip, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: