still a little big but we love them!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ICUflying from Maryland on Tuesday, February 1, 2011
My son isn't quite five yet but he is super active and we spend a great deal of every day outside. They are still a little big but he seems to be doing well with them. I also knew they would be big when I bought them. He does everything with them, including riding his bike. His hands are always warm and dry, even after 2 hours in snow.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Going Out
- Describe Yourself: Practical
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Dry, Lightweight, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: