About Joan Vass Belted Trench Coat - Stretch Cotton (For Women)
Closeouts. This slick, satin-finished trench coat from Joan Vass puts a chic finishing touch on any outfit in your wardrobe, whether you're on a casual movie date or heading to a fancy party.
Specs about Joan Vass Belted Trench Coat - Stretch Cotton (For Women)
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by upstate from sand lake, ny on Sunday, January 2, 2011This jacket has attracted quite a few compliments. It is light weight, doesn't wrinkle and packs easily for traveling. The sleeves are pretty long (most sleeves are too long for me so this may not be an issue for others). The only drawback is that the belt is the only thing that keeps it closed - you need to tie it snugly to keep the jacket from shifing open. A well-placed snap would help. All in all a versatile and stylish item.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Cons: Not Warm
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Flattering, High Quality, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels too long
Verified Buyer Reviewed by nta from natalie,nyc on Sunday, December 27, 2009runs to small
- Chest Size: Feels too small
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented
- Length: Feels too short
- Pros: Attractive Design
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.