love these gloves!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LMc from Columbia, MD on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
I always thought fingerless gloves were sort of like decaffeinated coffee -- like, what's the point? But, I was wrong, these are great. My hands are always cold, and I can even wear these in my office and type and use the phone. The "little match girl" look is a bit funky and not for everyone -- but you can't beat them for value and practicality.
- Best Uses: Cold offices, Cold Weather, Commuting
- Cons: Not Waterproof
- Describe Yourself: High-end shopper, Practical, Stylish
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Practical, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No