Customer Reviews Of:
Johnstons of Elgin Skinny Lambswool Scarf - Ribbon (For Men and Women)
- For more than 200 years, Johnstons of Elgin has been quietly producing some of the world's finest woolen goods at the same vertical mill in the North of Scotland
- Skilled Scottish artisans control every aspect of dyeing, spinning, weaving and finishing
- Ribbon accent
- Dimensions (LxW): 62x6" with 2-1/2" fringe
- Fabric: Lambswool
- Care: Dry clean
- Made in UK
Average Rating based on 4 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by kats from central NY on Thursday, October 4, 2012Color (purple) was more pastel than I thought. Wasn't terribly flexible to use as a stylish scarf. The ribbon/bow sewed on ruined it for me.
- Best Uses: As A Fashion Accessory, Cold Weather
- Cons: The Satin Ribbon
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Good Length, Quality Materials, Soft
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by None from Coeur d Alene, ID on Wednesday, March 7, 2012Beautiful colors and very soft. I love wearing it!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KVM from Seattle on Sunday, February 5, 2012Great colors, nice velvet bow, not obtrusive, just cute, and the width is great as it is narrower than an average scarf. The wool is softer than I expected; not itchy at all, not in the slightest.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by loisteach from W. PA on Sunday, January 1, 2012It is not a big clumsy scarf, but rather a lovely touch to any outfit.
- Best Uses: With coats and sweaters
- Cons: none
- Pros: Great color and style, Little pink bow for style