NICE sweater but not very "cashmere"
Verified Buyer Reviewed by silverfox from Mill Valley CA on Saturday, December 24, 2011
This was a disappointment.......if I had ordered a very high end Shetland sweater I would have loved it.....Great color/classic style but as a cashmere sweater it is neither soft or as luxurious as one might expect... I sent it back.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Everyday, Office, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Not soft, Odd quality, Runs small
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Comfort-oriented, High-end shopper, Knows quality, Loves soft stuff, Stylish
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Stylish, Versatile, Warm
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: