Customer Reviews Of:
Jokara Graduated Gemstone Necklace - 17"
Closeouts. There's a glorious symmetry about the graduated gemstones in this Jokara necklace -- each size exquisitely faceted and strung into an adjustable choker you'll find many occasions to wear.
- Sterling silver lobster-claw clasp and extender chain
- Velvet pouch for storage/gifting
- Length: Adjusts 17-19"
- Stones: 13mm, 11.5mm, 10mm, 8mm, 6mm
- Material: Sterling silver, fabric cord, pink quartz or black agate
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 4 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cinnamongirl from Alaska on Thursday, January 31, 2013Beautifully faceted, graduated gemstones! I would be even more satisfied with my purchase if the rose quartz was a couple shades darker; but overall, a very nice necklace.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by robinthebobbin from Fremont, CA on Sunday, October 21, 2012I bought the black agate version and my comments refer to that. Nice workmanship. The facets give it a unique look and add some luster without gaudiness. The piece is on the substantial side but not too heavy. Just a lovely item! Unique and classic at the same time.
- Best Uses: Dress Up or Down, Going Out, Office
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Modern, Practical
- Pros: Can Dress It Up Or Down, Elegant, Facets Give Subtle Sparkl, Good Length, Good Quality, Nicely Proportioned, Pretty, Versatile
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Idaho Shopper from Idaho on Wednesday, February 22, 2012This is a fun, versatile necklace. Good quality. The beads are nicely faceted and have quite a bit of sparkle. I love the vintage style.
- Best Uses: Dressing Up, Everyday
- Pros: Adjustable, Good Length, Good Quality, Nicely faceted beads
Reviewed by Jewelry collector from Albany, NY on Sunday, January 1, 2012Beautifully elegant necklace in black. I paired it with black diamond earrings and it matches perfectly.
- Best Uses: Dressier occasions, Work Attire
- Pros: Beautiful black facets, Clasp secure, Not too heavy