Reviewed by N from VA on Saturday, September 13, 2008
I recently bought a number of 'camel coats' over the internet, and have returned each and every one of them -except this one. The color is true camel (not beige or cocoa), super soft (softer than the Levine camel hair coats), and the coat is nicely tailored. Truly a classic. It gives full coverage but it's not excessively long (I'm 5.7 but had trouble with other full-size coats, which came down to my ankles and completely overwhelmed my thin frame). With this coat, I only wish the shoulders were somewhat smaller for a more feminine style; and that there was a vent at the back. But it is still a great value coat for the quality.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Formal Occasions, Office
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: High-end shopper, Stylish
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length