Lightweight but classy
Reviewed by Slipperlady from Wisconsin and North Carolina on Tuesday, October 9, 2007
This is a beautiful coat but would definitely not be warm enough for, say a Wisconsin winter. It is a lot lighter gabardine than I was thinking it would be. It may be perfect for a southern state winter or layered over sweaters, etc. Beautiful classy style though, and since it is wool should do well in rainy, blustery weather.
- Best Uses: Going Out, Office, Travel
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Attractive Design, Comfortable, Durable, Versatile
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length