About K2 Lithium 3.0 Mountain Bike - 2006 (MTB)
Closeouts. Ramp it up on a K2 Lithium 3.0 mountain bike with a four-bar link suspension in a 7000 series aluminum frame that dishes a light but sturdy ride. Tackle serious terrain courtesy of front and rear Rock Shox with adjustable rebound and air pressure.
- Shifters - SRAM X-7 Trigger
- Front Derailleur - SRAM X-Gen
- Rear Derailleur - SRAM X-7
- Crank - Truvativ Blaze, Powerspline, 22/32/42T
- Cassette - SRAM PG-950 cassette, 11-32T
- Bottom Bracket - Truvativ Powerspline, sealed cartridge
- Rims - Sun CR-18 double-wall
- Hubs - Shimano disc-specific with 32 black stainless spokes per wheel
- Tires - WTB Mutano Raptor 26x2.1"
- FRAME SET
- Frame - Four Bar Link suspension design, 7000 series aluminum, with up to 5" of travel
- Fork-Front Suspension - Rock Shox Tora 302 Solo Air, 130 mm travel, with adj. rebound and air pressure
- Rear Suspension - Rock Shox Bar 2.1, with adjustable rebound and air pressure and up to 5" of travel
- Headset - 1-1/8" threadless
- Saddle - WTB Pure V Comp
- Seatpost - Aluminum microadjust, 350 mm
- Handlebar - Alloy riser bar
- Stem - Alloy threadless
- Brake Levers - Hayes Sole
- Brakes - Hayes Sole hydraulic discs for precision downhilling
- Pedals - Alloy MTB
- Weight: 33 lb. 14 oz.
- Closeouts. China.
- Size: S(14-15") M(16-17") L(18-19") XL(20-21")
- Bicycle must be assembled by a qualified bicycle mechanic. $45 shipping and handling charge; must ship UPS Ground within the continental U.S. only. Delivery charge cannot be applied to special shipping offers.
- See our Cycling Gear Guide
Specs about K2 Lithium 3.0 Mountain Bike - 2006 (MTB)
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
We apologize for the inconvenience! This product is currently sold out, and we no longer have any specifications.