About K2 Minaret 100 Ski Boots (For Women)
Closeouts. Built with a stiff 100 flex rating and supreme comfort perfect for advanced, aggressive and expert skiers, K2's Minaret 100 ski boots are fit with Synchro Interlock walk mode for comfortable hiking, skinning and chilling at the mid-mountain warming hut. The LuxFit Tour Light liner and asymmetric tongue are both thermo-moldable for a fully customized fit that reduces shin bang.
Specs about K2 Minaret 100 Ski Boots (For Women)
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring,Alpine
- Binding compatibility: Alpine,Alpine Touring
- Forward lean: 12, 14 or 16 degrees
- Flex index: 100
- Shell: Polyurethane shell with 6060-T6 Extruded hardened aluminum alloy buckles
- Number of buckles: 3
- Removable liner: Heat-moldable
- Outsole: Dual-injected Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
- Height: 11"
- Last width: 100mm
- Weight (pair): 10 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in Hungary
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“How is the sizing of this boot? Is 24.5 Mondo a decent fit for a women's 7.5 or is it better to size up 1/2 or full size?”
According to our fit team this item is running true to size. If you hover your mouse over or click on the sizes, the corresponding numeric size will be displayed.
“I have a wide forfoot and need space in the toe area Is this shoe a good fit?”
This is more of a medium width.