About K2 Minaret 80 Ski Boots (For Women)
Closeouts. Built with a comfortable walk mode dropped into the back of the cuff and an Intuition® CushFit Tour thermo-moldable liner, K2's Minaret 80 ski boots deliver medium-soft flex and supreme comfort for beginner and less-aggressive intermediate skiers. The roomy 102mm last is ideal for wider feet.
Specs about K2 Minaret 80 Ski Boots (For Women)
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring,Alpine
- Binding compatibility: Alpine,Alpine Touring
- Flex index: 80
- Shell: Polyurethane shell with 6060-T6 Extruded hardened aluminum alloy buckles
- Number of buckles: 3
- Removable liner: Heat moldable
- Outsole: Dual-injected Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
- Height: 12"
- Last width: 102mm
- Weight (pair): 10 lb.
- Made in Hungary
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.