About K2 Pinnacle 110 HV Alpine Touring Ski Boots
Closeouts. K2's Pinnacle 110 HV alpine touring ski boots offer a mid-level 110 flex in a wider 102mm last for higher-volume feet and a roomier fit. The Synchro Interlock technology allows you to activate walk mode to get to those hard-to-reach areas, and replaceable soles allow you to switch between alpine and tech bindings seamlessly.
Specs about K2 Pinnacle 110 HV Alpine Touring Ski Boots
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine,Alpine Touring
- Binding compatibility: Alpine Touring,Alpine
- Flex index: 110
- Shell: Polyurethane shell with 6060-T6 Extruded hardened aluminum alloy buckles
- Number of buckles: 4
- Removable liner: Heat-moldable
- Outsole: Dual-injected Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU)
- Height: 13"
- Last width: 102mm
- Weight (pair): 10 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Hungary
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.