About K2 Pinnacle 130 Alpine Touring Ski Boots
Closeouts. K2's Pinnacle 130 alpine touring ski boots boast a stiff, expert-level 130 flex with fully integrated tech fittings and Synchro Interlock technology that allows you to switch to walk mode for backcountry climbs. The PrecisionFit Tour Intuition liner boasts Flex Notches to enhance the natural movement of the foot when in walk mode and improve range of motion throughout the day.
Specs about K2 Pinnacle 130 Alpine Touring Ski Boots
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring
- Binding compatibility: Alpine Touring
- Forward lean: 12, 14 or 16 degrees
- Flex index: 130
- Shell: Polyurethane shell with 6060-T6 Extruded hardened aluminum alloy buckles
- Number of buckles: 3
- Removable liner: Heat-moldable
- Outsole: Dual-injected Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
- Height: 12"
- Last width: 100mm
- Weight (pair): 10 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Hungary
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.