About K2 Shreditor 85 Jr. Alpine Skis (For Big Kids)
Closeouts. Built with a versatile twin-tip design, K2's Shreditor 85 Jr. alpine skis are just what your little shredder needs to take his skills to the next level in the park or on the slopes. Their All-Terrain Rocker profile places rocker at the tip and tail with classic camber underfoot, allowing these skis to float effortlessly on powder and carve through groomed snow with ease.
Specs about K2 Shreditor 85 Jr. Alpine Skis (For Big Kids)
- Core material: Aspen and Paulownia wood
- Base material: Sintered
- Construction: Triaxial Braid, Cap Construction
- Profile: All Terrain with camber
- Tail: Twin-tip
- Overall weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Tip width: 113mm
- Waist width: 85mm
- Tail width: 104mm
- Recommended use: Frontside
- Made in Chile
- Gender Kids
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Return information
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.