About K2 Source Z Ski Goggles - Extra Lens
Closeouts. With conditions on the mountain in constant flux, these K2 Source Z ski goggles keep you prepared for changing light conditions with an extra lens and low-profile sliders for quick lens swap out. The removable outriggers allow you to wear your goggles over, under or on your helmet for all-day adventures.
Specs about K2 Source Z Ski Goggles - Extra Lens
- Lens style: Double
- Lens type: Spherical
- Lens feature: Interchangeable
- UV blocking: 100% UVB,100% UVA
- Anti-fog: Yes
- Extra lens included: 1
- Strap style: Dual adjustable
- Ventilation: Frame
- Fit: Medium
- Light transmission: 83% Lens 1;28% Lens 2
- Helmet compatible: Yes
- Carrying case: Hard
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Strap material: Elastic with silicone
- Frame material: Polyurethane
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Gender: Men
- Recommended use: Snow sports
- Made in China
- Visit our Ski Goggles Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
ExcellentVerified Buyer Reviewed by Jcbryan from Montana on Wednesday, December 13, 2017Bought as gift for my daughter and she loves the fit l. The strap is a great design and having the extra lens is awesome for changing cobditions
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.