About K2 SpYne 110 HV Ski Boots
Closeouts. K2's SpYne 110 HV ski boots indulge the expert all-mountain skier with wide feet, thanks to a 102mm last that's suited to skiers with higher-volume feet. The SpYne 110 features an Intuition thermo-moldable liner and rivet-less PowerFuse construction for the perfect blend of customized fit, power and all-day comfort.
Specs about K2 SpYne 110 HV Ski Boots
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring,Alpine
- Binding compatibility: Alpine,Alpine Touring
- Flex index: 110
- Shell: Polyurethane shell with 6060-T6 Extruded hardened aluminum alloy buckles
- Number of buckles: 4
- Removable liner: Heat moldable
- Height: 12"
- Last width: 102mm
- Weight (pair): 10 lb.
- Made in Bosnia And Herzegovina
- US shipments only
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.